Lighthouse Financial Corp. is a commercial finance company specializing in Asset Based Loans (ABL) to small and mid-sized businesses in the eastern half of the United States.
What We Do
Lighthouse Financial makes creative commercial loans from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 based on the collateral value of the accounts receivable, inventory and equipment assets on a client’s balance sheet to a greater degree than the overall strength of a client’s balance sheet or cash flow performance.
How We Do It
As an asset based lender, we monitor the pledged collateral values more closely than traditional lenders. This allows Lighthouse to finance businesses that have balance sheets and/or income statements that disqualify them from traditional lending sources.
Why We Do It
We take pride in helping businesses that need a strong financial partner to succeed. Lighthouse’s asset based funding provides an excellent and flexible source for working capital lines of credit to fund growth, leveraged buyouts, financial turnarounds, exit from bankruptcy or other special situations.
Manufacturer Of Automotive Components
Revolving Line Of Credit & Term Loan
Pharmaceutical Products Mfr. & Distributor
Revolving Line Of Credit
Manufacturer Of Metal Tubular Products
Revolving Line Of Credit, Term Loan & Mortgage
Testing & Measuring Instrument Distributor
Revolving Line Of Credit
The Lighthouse Advantage
When considering new financing, clients agree that financing by Lighthouse has numerous advantages over competitive alternatives. They include:
- Relationship – Lighthouse Financial prides itself on its relationship capabilities. Our corporate organizational structure allows the opportunity for every employee at Lighthouse to know and understand every loan and every client relationship.
- Flexibility – Because Lighthouse is privately held, federal regulators do not restrict us. If it makes financial sense for the client, Lighthouse will help to make it happen.
- Creativity – Lighthouse excels at making loans that do not fit into the typical “credit box”. Where larger organizations pass on loans quickly that do not fit their credit parameters, Lighthouse can take the time to understand the situation and find the right financial solution.
- Response Time – Again, our corporate structure allows for new loan responses most often within 48 hours of receiving a financial package. Credit decisions are made equally as fast.
- Longevity – Lighthouse has been in business since 1987 making it one of the oldest privately-held Asset Based Lenders offering loans between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000 on the east coast.
- Experience – Our staff possesses over 175 combined years of experience in lending and financial management. We have truly seen it all. Long experience leads to loan structuring creativity and flexible financing solutions.
- Loan Structure – Lighthouse provides loans backed by accounts receivable, inventory, and machinery & equipment. Where other lenders shy away from inventory lending, we welcome the opportunity to lend against inventory based on prudent guidelines and appraised values.